DaunaLuxe Light Duvet made from special high fill power goose down
Down Duvet ideal for hot summer nights: Particularly comfy and cosy, ensures optimal temperature on hot summer nights
- The filling, made from special high fill power goose down, ensures a particularly cosy feeling.
- The delicate cotton batiste provides you with an especially high level of comfort and even more snugness.
- Optimal moisture and temperature regulation ensures an optimal dry environment whilst you sleep.
- Thanks to the innovative square quilting, the filling cannot slip and ensures that the duvet is easy to care for.
160 x 210 cm
160 x 240 cm
200 x 210 cm
240 x 240 cm
DaunaLuxe Light Duvet
- Ideal for hot summer nights: Particularly comfy and cosy down duvet with closed square quilting, which prevents the filling from slipping, ensures the optimal comfortable temperature on hot summer nights. Filled with special high fill power goose down, covered with a delicate Swiss cotton batiste.
- 90% new, pure, European, goose down, white, 10% fine feathers.
- 160/210 = 450 g 160/240 = 510 g
- 200/210 = 560 g 240/240 = 770 g
- 100% cotton, delicate batiste with diagonal quilting
- All duvets are washable at up to 60°C and should be dried in a tumble dryer. Wash only with special detergent with adequate Ph for downs.