Isabelle® All-year Duvet with innovative Tencel® technology
Thanks to the innovative Tencel® technology, the natural fibre retains a large quantity of moisture rapidly and disperses it again into the surrounding area.
- Thanks to the innovative Tencel® technology, the natural fibre retains a large quantity of moisture rapidly and disperses it again into the surrounding area.
- The Tencel® fibre transports up to 130% more moisture than cotton. It therefore works as a buffer, removing moisture and dispersing it elsewhere. No other natural fibre has such excellent properties and thus ensures a comfortable climate balance.
- The quilting of the duvet, designed to fit the body, provides you with additional comfort for a restorative sleep.
160 x 210 cm
160 x 240 cm
200 x 210 cm
240 x 240 cm
Isabelle® All-year Duvet
- Everyone can find their desired sleep comfort with the 1440 g fill quantity (160 x 210 cm).
- 100% Tencel® fleece made from natural wood.
- 160/210 = 1440 g 160/240 = 1650 g
- 200/210 = 1800 g 240/240 = 2470 g
- High-quality premium satin fabric made from 100% Tencel®, white colour.
- All duvets are washable at up to 60°C and should be air dried.